Cursillo Weekend Schedule for 2017!
- Men's 133rd: March 16-19, 2017
(Dan Sommers, Rector)
Please make plans to attend the Men's CLOSING
- Sunday March 19th at 5pm
- Women's 125th: April 20-23, 2017
(Virginia Butz, Rectora)
- Men's 134th: September 21-24, 2017
- Women's 126th: Nov 16-19, 2017
All Weekends at the Carmelite Spiritual Center [MAP]
Register for the 2017 National Encounter in San Antonio!
- 2017 National Encounter Registration
Our own Ben Butera (Two Catholic Men and a Blog)
has written a book! Review on National Catholic Register
- Check it out here --> Faith with Good Reason
New Video from National: What is Cursillo?
- Four-minute explanation - good for candidates!
parish coordinators for help: - Parish Coordinators List
|Want to get more interactive?
Group on Facebook!
|Joliet Cursillo ~ P.O. Box 4247 ~ Lisle, IL 60532
June 4, 2016
|Enter your email address below to receive email
|The Cursillo Movement consists of
proclaiming the best news of the
best reality which is that God in
Christ loves us, communicated by
the best means which is friendship.
|"Go into the
the good news
to all creation"
|Last website Update:
March 18, 2017